To whom do we recommend an SAP audit
- CEOs, CTOs and CFOs who would like to be able to know and control the risks associated with SAP.
- Heads of internal controlling divisions in firms using SAP.
- Financial auditors who have to rely on automated SAP controls throughout their work.
Why is it useful?
- It enables you to ensure that the SAP risks within IT and business processes are overseen and accordingly controlled, analysed and evaluated. This enhances the utilisation of your SAP system.
- It also allows you to prepare for an external SAP audit.
- It allows you to have peace of mind when it comes to SAP risks and threats.
What do we do?
- Using proven best practices in the field of risks, our SAP experts analyse risks, deviations from standards and suggest improvements using best and proven industry practices. If needed, they also assist in the development of a detailed design, which includes the necessary adjustments and assistance with testing and implementing the adjustments proposed.
- Our SAP auditors conduct audits within the framework of independent or external-internal control projects and reveal what in the affected areas needs improvement.
Az Ön személyes kapcsolattartója